Tuesday 14 August 2012

Summer Project

For the summer I started thinking of ideas of projects which are personal to me. Although at first I struggled to think what I really enjoy are a classic superhero film and the back story of them. 

This got me thinking of is it really possible to become a hero from some sort of radiation explosion or other forms of freak accidents which then give people the powers to fly or have super human strength.

Of course in the real world this is not the case and would most probably cause you to die, that why I started thinking of current superheroes and their 'freak' accident and list the real results of what will happen to them. For example Spider-Man was bitten by a radioactive spider which gave him the ability to stick to walls and super human strength but the real effect will probably cause Peter Parker to be ill for a while or in worse case scenario him to die.


1 comment:

  1. NOO!!! not Peter Parker :( but i like the idea like, But what about dare-devil he's ability is that he's blind, he's practically a extreme para-oylimpion

    ReplyDelete